Top 11 White House April Fool's Day pranks.
11. "Wake up, George! You have that unscripted
press conference in an hour."
10. Halliburton has been barred from bidding
on any contracts to rebuild Iraq (only funny if you have a defibrillator handy).
9. "Hey, look! It's a pro-war rally and Clear
Channel had nothing to do with it!"
8. Fox News' Geraldo Rivera giving away the
position of the unit in which he was embedded (time difference).
7. "Nobel Peace Prize committee on line one,
6. "Seriously, 35 ago to the day that Lyndon
Johnson announced that he would not seek re-election."
5. "It's really not about oil, Laura."
4. "The President just discovered a bag full
of computer keyboard pieces in Karl Rove's desk. He thought they were the "W" keys that departing Clinton staffers supposedly
removed, but half of them are the letter "M".
3. "Turn on the TV! Some guy from Fox News
is really grilling Ari."
2. "Someone just came forward who remembers
Dubya showing up during the last 17 months of his National Guard service."
And the number one April Fool's Day prank
in the White House:
1. Weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq!
Courtesy of www.tostupidtobepresident.com