- Hard objects may not be thrown by hand.
- Minors can buy rolling paper and tobacco but not lighters.
- Four women may not rent an apartment together.
- It is a felony for a wife to open her husband's mail.
- It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.
- Balls may not be thrown within the city limits.
- If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.
- It is Illegal to go whale fishing.
- Barbers are forbidden from eating onions between 7 A.M. and 7 P.M.
- It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
· A man is forbidden from buying drinks for more than three people other than himself at any one period during the day.
- You cannot sell the clothes you are wearing to pay off a gambling debt.
- If a person is caught raking the beaches, picking up litter, hauling away trash, building a bench for the park, or many other kind things without a permit, he/she may be fined $150 for ''maintaining the national forest without a permit''.
- You cannot pump your own gas. All gas stations are full service and full service only.
- On a highway you can not park under a bridge.
- It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.
- If you have been convicted of driving while intoxicated, you may never again apply for personalized license plates.
- It is illegal to offer whiskey or cigarettes to animals at the local zoo.
- Raw hamburger may not be sold.
- State officials ordered 400 words of "sexually explicit material" to be cut from Romeo and Juliet.
- It's forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public.
- It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun.
- The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
- A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.
- While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.
- Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.M.
- During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks.
- You may not smoke within 100 feet of the entrance to a public building.
- Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.
- You may only water your lawn if the hose is held in your hand
- It is illegal for a father to call his son a "faggot" or "queer" in an effort to curb "girlie behavior."
- Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.
- If a man and a woman who aren't married go to a hotel/motel and register themselves as married then, according to state law, they are legally married.
- All couples staying overnight in a hotel must have a room with double beds that are at least two feet apart. Making love in the space between the beds is strictly forbidden.
- It is illegal to have sex in a churchyard.
- A marriage can be declared void if either of the two persons is physically impotent.
- Fights between cats and dogs are prohibited.
- You may not ride a bicycle without having both your hands on the handle bars.
- It is against the law to rollerblade on a state highway.
- Beer and pretzels can't be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
- It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
- It is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon.
- It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
- It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
- The Ohio driver's education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.
- Breast feeding is not allowed in public.
- It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.
- Owners of tigers must notify authorities within one hour if the tiger escapes.
- No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.
- It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
- Items left on a tree lawn become city property. A young man was fined for removing an item from a tree lawn even though he had the owner's permission.
- You cannot eat a doughnut and walk backwards on a city street.
- It is against the law to roller skate without notifying the police.
- A policeman may bite a dog to quiet him.
- Throwing a snake at anyone is illegal.
- Riding on the roof of a taxi cab is not allowed.
- You may not run out of gas.
- Violators can be fined, arrested or jailed for making ugly faces at a dog.
- Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property.
- Anyone arrested for soliciting a hooker must have their name and picture shown on television.
- It's statutory rape for a man over 18 to have sex with a female under the age of 18, provided she's a virgin. If she's not a virgin, it is okay, but the said person must be over 16. If both parties are under 18, then the law does not apply.
- Tattoos are banned.
- It is illegal to wear your boots to bed.
- It is illegal to have sex before you are married.
- Fish may not be contained in fishbowls while on a public bus.
- Tissues are not to be found in the back of one's car.
- If you wear New York Jets clothing, you may be put in jail.
- Molesting an automobile is illegal.
- Women may not gamble in the nude, in lingerie, or while wearing a towel.
- It is illegal to whisper "dirty" things in your lover's ear during sex.
- It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property.
- You may not pump your own gas in service stations.
- Canned corn is not to be used as bait for fishing.
- It's against the law for a wedding ceremony to be performed at a skating rink.
- People may not whistle underwater.
- Ministers are forbidden from eating garlic or onions before delivering a sermon.
- One may not box with a kangaroo.
- It is against the law for animals to have sex in the city limits.
- No more than two people may share a single drink.
- It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel. However up to 120 men can live together, without breaking the law.
- You may not sing in the bathtub.
- Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents.
- Ministers are forbidden from performing marriages when either the bride or groom is drunk.
- Motorized vehicles are not to be sold on Sundays.
- You may not catch a fish with your hands.
- You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.
- Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.
- Though you do not need a fishing license to fish on your own land, but a hunting license is required to hunt on your own land.
- All fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires.
- No one is allowed to sleep on a refrigerator.